Curling Your Hair Step by Step
The Babyliss curling iron can be used on tangle-free hair. Divide your hair into 2-cm wide sections. For more pronounced curls, work with smaller sections. For soft and loose curls, work with thicker sections.
- Hold the appliance horizontally, resting your thumb on the Babyliss curling iron slide and your index finger on the lever for the clip. Open the clip and place under the end of the section. Release the clip to catch up the section.
- Turn the appliance, rolling up the section so that the hair rolls around the tube forming a spiral.
- Push the slide to grip the hair tightly and hold 5 to 8 seconds depending on the length and texture of your hair. Release the slide and...
- Turn the appliance downward until it is level with your eyes.
- Then unroll your hair from the barrel, turning
the appliance around the curl. Then push on the clip lever to release the section.
To set the curls, allow your hair to cool before combing or brushing. For a more relaxed look, gently run your fingers through the curls.