Long Curly Hairstyle with Bouncy Ringlet
Long curly hair can be styled into bouncy ringlets for a new look.
How to Create this Long Curly Hairstyle:
- Apply straightening product to dry hair and flat iron.
- Flat iron in small sections. Starting at bottom of head and work towards top of back of head.
- Curl top of head with curling iron wand. Work your way from bottom to top wind-ing hair around iron from base to end.
- Continue to curl the hair to the front hairline.
- Start corn rowing on front left side of front section ending with a braid.
- Pull right braid from right to left and left braid from left to right so it will lift front section.
- Divide curly hair from straight hair and turn curly hair up with a chopstick.
- Pull straight hair on right to left and left hair to right and secure with rubberbands.
- Arrange curls on top and secure of curls and secure curls with hair pins. leave the rest of the curls hang-ing down.