Get Eva Longoria Curly Hairstyle by Using Large Barrel Curling Iron
If you need to make a curly hairstyle like Eva Longoria, first you need to get your haircut done, and now, it is time to style with your large curling iron.
- Heat up a large-barreled curling iron and use it to create the big, flipped back curls.
- Start at the back of the head and take a section of hair approximately two inches wide that runs from the middle of your head down to the bottom of your hair. You want to leave the top layers of your hair out of the curling iron and keep them lying smooth.
- Close the curling iron onto the ends of the first section, making sure the very ends are inside the barrel's clamp to avoid kinks. If some of the layers fall out while adjusting don't worry'you can curl those ones separately.
- Twist the curling iron back and away from your face while you wrap the entire section around the curling iron. Stop wrapping when your iron is sitting an inch away from your scalp in an up and down position. Let the hair sit for three to four seconds to allow the heat to penetrate all the hair.
- Release the clamp and carefully slide the barrel of the curling iron down and out of the newly formed curl by lowering it until it 'falls' out the bottom. You want to preserve the curl as is as much as possible so it can cool in its new shapeRepeat this process with all the layers of your hair until you have many, large and long curls that bend back and away from your face.
- Coat your hands with a styling wax and gently separate the curls. You still want to leave the basic shape so don't play with them too much. The wax will help define your curls into many tiny flips that blend and flow towards the back of the head.
- Finish off with a light misting of hairspray. Be careful not to overdo it on the hairspray'this style should have movement and be touchable. Helmut heads aren't trendy.