How To Create Waves With A Triple Barrel Waver
Wondering how to create a fabulous wavy style in minutes with no efforts? The answer is a triple barrel waver.
Wavy hairstyle is in vogue from red carpet to real life. A stylish wavy hairstyle is always eye-catching. Wondering how to create a fabulous wavy style in minutes with no efforts? The answer is a triple barrel waver. This trendy hair tool is very easy to use, and works magically especially on medium or long hair. Now go through the following steps to create flowing waves you've always dreamed of :
- Wash you hair as usual. Always keep in mind applying a heat protectant before styling, by this way, you can avoid hair damage.
- Blow dry and brush your hair thoroughly
- Take a section of hair about 2-3 inches and spray it with a little hair spray extra hold. Then place the section of hair between the barrels. Hold for five seconds and release.
- Move the waver downwards to continue waving. Do rest the first barrel on the last wave from the previous crimp which will ensure the waves are interlocked.
- Repeat the process to wave your hair section by section.
- Once you finish all your hair strands, use your finger to separate the waves for a soft and natural looking hairstyle.