Easy and Romantic Curly Hairstyles for Valentine’s Day
It's never too early to plan for Valentine's Day---especially a romantic hairstyle for your special evening out! Speaking of romance, there is no better choice than curls. From the sexy undone waves to flirty updo, you can always find the perfect romantic curly 'do for your special night. Get inspired by the following hairstyles and steal them in a few simple steps:
Short to Medium Adorable Curls like Selena Gomez
This Selena Gomez style is cute and adorable! The loose tendrils frame the features while the side part adds feminine charm. Styling steps:
1. Wash your hair with Curly Hair Solutions Silk Shampoo and blow dry.
2. Create a side part on the right side of the hairline.
3. Separate hair into two-inch sections, and wrap around a heated curling iron (Ceramic Tools Professional Curling Iron is recommended).
4. After curling entire hair, use fingers to arrange hair into sexy waves just like Selena.
For Valentine's Day, you can upgrade the look with hairpin clips on one side of the hairline.
Long Cascading Curls like Miley Cyrus
Big and sexy! The full, bouncy rocks look healthy and give off a romantic vibe.
1. After washing your hair, apply a leave-in conditioner and blow dry.
2. Part hair into small sections and secure each section with bobby pins.
3. Grab one section and wrap from the bottom to the top over a heated wide barrel curling iron (Hot Tools Professional Spring Curling Iron) to create waves.
4. Curl the rest sections of hair and remove the bobby pins.
5. Use your fingers to shape the curls into the desired shape and apply a touch of hair spray to set the curls.
6. Apply shine serum to increase the shine.
Sweet Wavy Updo like Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift's wavy updo is extremely easy but sweet and flirty enough for Valentine's Day:
1. Use a medium sized curling iron throughout your hair to create volume at the roots for added lift.
2: Apply a bit of leave-in conditioner (like TIGI Bed Head Ego Boost Leave-in Conditioner) on the ends after using the curling iron.
3: Gathered all hair and twirl it into a soft knot at the nape of her neck and pin the knot in place with five bobby pins.
4: Mist hair with TIGI Bed Head Maxxed-Out Massive Hold Hair Spray.
Tips: don't forget to wear earrings or other jewelry accessories to complete the look.